Use of this Site
You may browse these sites for information. You may download posted files for personal use. You may purchase products and services I offer for sale. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, revise, change, reproduce, hire, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise make these sites or any portion of these sites available for any commercial purpose without prior written permission from Edward Hetzler.
Hetzler's Music reserves the right to refuse to provide its services without explanation and without limitation, if I believe that User conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Hetzler's Music. Transmitting or posting communications or material that is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane is prohibited.
All original creative content included on www.hetzlersmusic.com and www.hetzlersfakebook.com such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and music, is the property of Hetzler's Music and is protected by U.S and International copyright laws.
The content and software on this site may be used only in connection with the services of Hetzler's Music. Any other use, including, but not limited to, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the content on this site is prohibited.
These web sites, www.hetzlersmusic.com and www.hetzlersfakebook.com, are provided on an "As Is" basis. Hetzler's Music disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, products or services included on this site.
Hetzler's Music (www.hetzlersmusic.com and www.hetzlersfakebook.com) is created and controlled in the United States of America. The laws of the United States of America will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree to submit to the laws of the United States of America and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Massachusetts courts for all matters arising in relation to this site.
I reserve the right to make changes to my sites and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions (including the Legal Notice) at any time by posting an updated version, with immediate effect from such posting.
I may suspend these services at any time without notice. I may disable or block any links to content without notice. No delay or failure by me in enforcing any legal right shall constitute a waiver of such or restrict me in the future from asserting any such right. I may assign any and all of my rights and/or obligations without limitation and without notice.
The procedures for notifying me of a claim of infringement of your rights are set out below. These procedures are designed to allow me to assist right holders, users of my sites and me in preventing false or misleading notifications, incorrect or inappropriate claims. Failure to follow these procedures may result in my not being able to process your claim expeditiously or at all.
1. Notices must be in writing
I must receive the notice alleging infringement ("Notice") in writing. I will not respond to any Notice given by verbal, telephonic or any other means.
2. Contents of Notices
Each Notice must include at least the following information:
- Identification of any relevant material (including any copyrighted work) or right which you claim has been infringed and your legal entitlement to assert such claim, or, where multiple materials/works are to be included in the same Notice, a representative list of such
- Identification of any link to any such material (including any copyrighted work) or right that is sufficient to allow us to locate such and (to the extent we reasonably can do so) disable the link or otherwise block access to such material
- Your full legal name and contact details including your full postal/mailing address and, if available, your telephone number, facsimile number and e-mail address
3. Notices must be under oath
- Each Notice must be in the form of a statutory declaration under U.S. law swearing that the contents of the Notice are truthful and accurate; that you are the appropriate right holder to make the claim asserted or are duly authorized on behalf of such person to do so.
4. Notices must be physically signed
- Each Notice must bear the hand-written signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right(s) allegedly infringed.
5. Delivery of Notices
- Each Notice must be furnished via the U.S. Postal Service to: Edward Hetzler, 30 Causeway Street Hudson, MA 01749 USA